Plastic to oil continuous pyrolysis plant
The main workflow of continuous oil pyrolysis plant is as follows:
Plastic to oil continuous pyrolysis plant working process
2. The waste plastic is fed to the reactor via a screw seal and heated.
3. When the temperature reaches a certain height, oil and gas will be cracked.
4. Under the effect of high and low pressure, these oil and gas enter the condensing system and are liquefied into heavy oil and flow into the oil tank.
5. Deodorizing and deodorizing the obtained heavy oil, and finally we get the cracking oil we want, or fuel oil.
6. The carbon black produced during the combustion process is automatically discharged outside the furnace by the equipment.
The advantages of DoingGroup's continuous pyrolysis plant are as follows:
DoingGroup's continuous pyrolysis plant
2. Really realized 24 hours of continuous work, continuous feeding from one end, continuous discharging/dumping at the other end.
3. Single machine processing capacity, small footprint. Cutting costs.
4. Accurate calculation system ensures full cracking and high oil yield.
5. The cracking reactor adopts an internal rotation device and does not need to be stopped at regular intervals to replace the sealing material.
6. The heating method is indirect heating, long service life.
Through the above advantages, it is not difficult to find that continuous cracking equipment belongs to large and medium-sized equipment. According to our many years of industrial experience, it is more suitable for large and medium-sized refineries and production plants.
|5||Reactor deisgn||Mutiple reactors (The quantity and size depends on the raw material condition)|
|7||Cooling system||Recycled waster cooling|
|8||Reactor material||Q245R/Q345R boiler plate|
|9||Heating method||Indireact hot air heating|
|10||Heating fuel||Fuel oil/gas|
|12||Output||Fuel oil, carbon black|
Through this process we can get fuel oil, carbon black and combustible gas. These substances have a wide range of uses in life:
Fuel oil usage
Carbon black usage
Combustible gas: In order to reduce the pollution to the environment, these gases will be recycled by the equipment for heating the reactor.
Leave a message