Continuous manufacture waste tire to oil pyrolysis plant
Continuous manufacture waste tire to oil pyrolysis plant working process
1.Collect waste tires
In order to ensure the continuous operation of equipment, we must first collect enough waste tires.
Before pyrolysis, the whole tires need to be shredded into small pieces.
3. Heat the reactor
Fire the fuel in the burning room. The hot air will flow into the reactor for heating. When the inner temperature of the reactor reaches to 100 degree, the oil gas will be generated.
4. Continuous pyrolysis
Tire debris into the continuity of tire cracking equipment, through the pyrolysis system and cooling system to obtain refined oil.
Advantages of continuous manufacture waste tire to oil pyrolysis plant
1. Accurately calculate the system to ensure full cracking, high oil yield.
2.Indirect heating, long life.
3. Continuous feeding, continuous slagging, saving time and effort.
4. Automatic, PLC control, save manpower.
5. Pyrolysis reactor with internal rotation device, without the need for regular pause to replace the sealing material.
6. Single handling capacity, small footprint.
|5||Reactor deisgn||Mutiple reactors (The quantity and size depends on the raw material condition)|
|7||Cooling system||Recycled waster cooling|
|8||Reactor material||Q245R/Q345R boiler plate|
|9||Heating method||Indireact hot air heating|
|10||Heating fuel||Fuel oil/gas|
|12||Output||Fuel oil, carbon black|
Fuel oil usage
Carbon black usage
3. Steel wire: can scrap recycling, can also be re-cast into other steel.
4. Combustible gas: the system was re-collected for reactor heating.
If you wanna to get more details about continuous pyrolysis plant, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
Leave a message