Continuous processing of tire pyrolysis plant working process
1. Collect waste tires.
2. Use a waste tyre shredder to break the tire from which the wire is pulled into pieces of 3-5 cm.
3. The broken tire block, into a continuous tire cracker, after multi-stage pyrolysis reactor pyrolysis oil and gas. Oil and gas are cooled to liquid oil through the cooling system.
4. The residue (carbon black) will be continuously discharged into the tire's carbon black dispersion system.
Continuous processing of tire pyrolysis plant
1. Use PLC control system to save manpower and improve equipment operation efficiency.
2. Realized 24 hours, continuous feeding, continuous slagging, increase oil yield.
3. Indirect hot air heating and wire premature withdrawal, can reduce the damage to the reactor, thus ensuring a longer service life.
|5||Reactor deisgn||Mutiple reactors (The quantity and size depends on the raw material condition)|
|7||Cooling system||Recycled waster cooling|
|8||Reactor material||Q245R/Q345R boiler plate|
|9||Heating method||Indireact hot air heating|
|10||Heating fuel||Fuel oil/gas|
|12||Output||Fuel oil, carbon black|
Carbon black usage
3. Steel wire: It is mainly used for recycling and remelting raw materials.
If you wanna to get more details about continuous pyrolysis plant, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
Leave a message